Cotton grown without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides is organic cotton. Organic Cotton is the most skin-friendly, soothing, and harmless natural fiber. In addition to its beneficial effect on human health and the environment, organic cotton promotes and enhances biodiversity and a wide range of biological processes.
Composition: 45% Cotton 55% Linen
- Fabric breathability – Very breathable
- Moisture-wicking abilities – High
- Heat retention abilities – Low
- Stretchability (give) – Medium
- Commonly used in – Shirts, dresses, blouses, underwear, socks, sweaters, sheets, blankets, bags, jeans, skirts